- Re-enroll now! Thank you for choosing Bergen–ASCS for your child’s education. It is the Bergen-ASCS’s mission to provide the ideal environment for the intellectual and social development of its students by utilizing a combined effort of students, educators, families, and the community. As part of the Bergen-ASCS’s admission policy, all enrolled students are eligible for re-enrollment the following year, until they graduate from the school. This form will be mailed to all families and become available on the school’s websites. Please be reminded that if you have a child who will be entering Kindergarten for the first time, there is a section on the form for you to complete entitled: New Siblings. Please be sure to complete that if you wish for your child to be enrolled and considered for Sibling Priority. If you have children in other grade levels, please list them as well but be advised that it is not guaranteed. For other grade levels, it all depends on the space availability. However, if you are interested in having them be considered as well, please complete that portion so we can place them on our Sibling Waiting List. Once again this form is designed only for currently enrolled students. For the automatic re-enrollment, all parents are required to sign attached the re-enrollment form every year. Signed forms must be returned to school offices by Friday, March 17th. Re-enrollment forms will give us a better understanding of those families who wish to continue enrollment for their children at Bergen-ASCS.
- PTO News:
Thursday, March 9th –PTO Meeting at 6:30pm at the Bergen Middle School campus.
- PTO Meeting – March 9th at 6:30pm in the Bergen Middle Gym
- 7th Grade Field Trip – March 10th to Medieval Times. Students will wear blue BASCS polos, jeans/khakis, sneakers, and can bring a light jacket. All students must have their IDs to get on the bus. No extra money or lunch is needed.
- Battle of the Books – F March 10th at Hudson ASCS
- Re-Enrollment Forms – Forms have been sent home with the students Every student must bring in a signed and completed copy by March 17th to keep their position in our school for the 2017-2018 school year. This form is important to help us determine any student that does not wish to return to our school next year in time for our lottery in April.
- Save the Date!
March 14th & 15th - NJASK Science Practice Test – Grades 4 & 8 only
March 18th – Math Contest at Princeton University
March 30th – ½ Day Early Dismissal at 1:10pm
- Wednesday, March 82nd MP Academic Awards Ceremony
- Thursday, March 9PTO Meeting at Middle School 6:30pm
- Friday, March 10 - PTO Dress-down
- Friday, March 17 - Saint Patrick's Day
- Saturday, March 18 - Math Contest at Princeton University 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM