There have been a few adjustments to the school uniform policy, so PLEASE read the following carefully. The Bergen ASCS school uniform policy will be strictly enforced this year as follows:
Standard School Uniforms:
- Navy blue or light blue collared polo shirt with school logo
- Beige or black “khaki” style pants (pleated or flat-front)
- NO jeans, leggings, jeggings, yoga pants, stretch pants, or “joggers” may be worn as the school uniform.
- Only navy blue uniform sweatshirts with the school logo or navy blue school uniform fleece jackets with the school logo will be permitted to be worn during the school day in cooler weather, so it is advised that all students have a proper uniform sweatshirt or fleece jacket.
- As an alternative the uniform sweatshirt or fleece jacket, students may wear a solid white or black long sleeved or thermal t-shirt underneath the school polo.
- Only black shoes with rubberized soles or black sneakers may be worn as part of the standard school uniform.
PE School Uniforms:
- Solid navy blue sweatpants or gym shorts with school logo only (shorts must be no shorter than top of kneecap)
- Blue school uniform t-shirt with school logo and/or navy blue uniform sweatshirts with the school logo
- Athletic sneakers (students may wear the same black sneakers from the standard uniform)
“Hoodies” and any non-school-issued sweatshirts will be treated as outerwear to be kept in lockers.
All uniforms should be neat and clean.
Bergen ASCS uniforms may be purchased at:
WISCO Promo & Uniform Inc.
160 US Highway 46 East
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
Telephone: (973) 767-2022
Fax: (888) 368-3401or (973) 767-2025
The supply list for 4th through 8th grade and the summer assignments are available on the school website: http://bergencharter.ilearnschools.org/
On the right hand side of the home page, scroll down and click on the SCHOOL DOCUMENTS tab. Once there, click on “Supply List” for the appropriate grade level.