We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through partner company,
HIGH SCHOOL FALL SPORTS ARE UNDERWAY.
Here are the following steps you need to know to participate for the fall season.
- Go to the school website under Athletic and register online LAST DAY TO REGISTER WILL BE June 30, 2016.
- Bring a hard copy of your physical forum to the school. Remember that Physical are only good for 365 days, if yours has expired you cannot participate until school receives new physical.
- All athletes must take the baseline concussion test in the computer lab before participating. The following date are June 14-30th from 9am to 3pm at Hackensack Campus.
- PAY $30 dollars to the high school secretary.
- Practice starts this Monday Aug 15. Boys &Girls soccer will be from 3 to 5 at Johnson Park. Girls volleyball practice is from 4 to 530 at the HS gym. All athletes should wear the proper athletic attire for each sport.
- Last step go out and have fun.