HIGH SCHOOL FALL SPORTS ARE UNDERWAY.
Here are the following steps you need to know to participate for the fall season.
- Go to the school website under Athletic and register online LAST DAY TO REGISTER WILL BE AUG 20.
- Bring a hard copy of your physical forum to the school. Remember that Physical are only good for 365 days, if yours has expired you cannot participate until school receives new physical.
- All athletes must take the baseline concussion test in the computer lab before participating. The following date are Aug 17, 18, 20 from 3pm to 5pm.
- PAY $30 dollars to the high school secretary.
- Practice starts this Monday Aug 17. Boys &Girls soccer will be from 3 to 5 at Johnson Park. Girls volleyball practice is from 4 to 530 at the HS gym. All athletes should wear the proper athletic attire for each sport.
- Last step go out and have fun.